I get a quote of the day from Goodreads every day and today's quote was:
"There are years that ask questions and years that answer."
~ Zora Neale Hurston
I thought this was appropriate because yesterday, the lovely Tone It Up ladies asked us to answer a question. They asked us to journal 5 reasons why being healthy and fit makes you happy.
Before I got married and put on a few extra pounds I took my fitness for granted. I didn't realize how many things about being fit and healthy made me happy before they weren't making me happy anymore. So, now that I'm on the journey back, sharing 5 things that make me happy about being healthy and fit is a joy. Granted, the reasons didn't come as easily as I thought they would. I guess some aspects of being healthy aren't as tangible as others.
- I love clothes fitting the way they should (not too tight).
- I love not feeling guilty after eating.
- I love the feeling of accomplishment after I work out.
- I love knowing I"m starting to live healthy for my future.
- I love not looking chubby when I stand next to the hubs - he's just so buff it's hard not to!
Since living a healthy lifestyle always requires a little extra motivation, I thought I'd share some visual motivation that I enjoy!
|So true! Here I am starting over!|
Can't wait for tomorrow's Tone It Up Challenge - tomorrow is Sunday Runday!