Thursday, September 8, 2011

Slacker Central and Writer's Block Merge to form - Me!

So, it's been a week and every time I go to blog,  I feel like I have nothing to say. Since I'm feeling this way, I thought I'd take the time to share a couple of awesome links that you should check out:

#1 - If you're looking for a great fitness challenge, you should try the Tone It Up Fall Challenge. I am loving it!



#2 -  I love the, "Like a Warm Cup of Coffee" blog. Like a good  cup of coffee it is comforting, wise, and homey. This past week, I especially loved this post on the Holiness of Words.

#3 - I'm in love with Pinterest. You should get one. If you do you might see a cool pic, like the one below and be obsessed with seeing it someday. The beauty of Pinterest is that it links you back to where it was pinned from so you can actually find out where to get said product. The pic is from here.



#4 - Also, I made this to help keep me motivated.


I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes. I think it's fair to say this idea applies to just about every part of life.

"You know well enough from your own experience that here are some acts of so-called freedom that destroy freedom. Offer yourselves to sin for instance, and it's your last free act."

Have a happy and healthy week!