Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Runday

Today was Sunday Runday! I got up, leashed up Mack and away we went!

Running lets your mind wander and I found myself thinking about the decade that has passed since 9/11/01. The time has passed quickly with so many  changes along the way. My only hope now as we go forward in this next decade is that America can show even more resilience than we already have and live lives that lit by hope for a better future. I think today's entry over at One Fine Day says it best.

Ghandi also had a good thought:
"When I see despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always."

Since it is Sunday Runday, I thought I'd leave you with this:


I got my miles in this morning. Did you?