Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABC's of Me!

My friend Alli put this up on her blog and asked if anyone had letters for her, so I thought I'd give her mine. Besides, you guys might want to know more about me. Maybe?


A. Age: unknown
B. Bed size: King. We are too tall for anything else!
C. Chore you dislike: It's probably a tie between vacuuming and putting away laundry
D. Dogs: Mack! My beautiful and sometimes naughty Irish Setter/Golden Retriever mix. He's such a great old man!
Mack's favorite activity
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee with delicious creamer and granola with milk!

F. Favorite color: Pink! I am a super girly girl on some things.
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5'9.5" The half inch for real. Someone told me once that people that add the half inch are lying to be taller. My question, what about those of us with the real half inch? It would lying to not add the half inch.
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the viola in elementary school.
J. Job title: Stable hand and Household Commander
K. Kids: Someday I would like 2, right now I would like none. 
L. Live: Corpus Christi! Living by the beach is fabulous!
M. Mom’s name: unknown
N. Nicknames: I don't really have any. I'm just me :D
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I know of.
P. Pet peeves: I want to second Alli's pet peeve! Inconsiderate smokers- If I wanted to inhale it, I’d be smoking! My other pet peeve is dishes that get left on the counter when the dishwasher is dirty. It takes seconds to put it in.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me." - Notting Hill

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: 2 little brothers!
T. Time you wake up: 7 - 8 am. That may now change since I just got a job.
U. Underwear: Yes. What is this really asking?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets.
GROSS!
W. What makes you run late: Clothing crisis. I always want to change right before I leave.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Occasional dental x rays and once I got xrayed because I thought I had a fractured arm. It was just sprained.
Y. Yummy food you make: All of my food. Try some of my recipes on this blog and it will prove it!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins! Baby hippos! Otters!
I would like pet penguins, like in "Mr. Popper's Penguins."
Well, those are my ABC's. What are yours?