Monday, October 1, 2012

October

Today is the first of October and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Looking for a cure is a cause close to my heart. The first step to finding that cure is continuing to bring awareness to the need for a cure.



Awareness keeps doctors and scientists looking for a cure, not just perfecting treatment. Awareness brings attention so big pharmaceutical companies will see funding the development of a cure as a worthwhile investment. Awareness helps remind us to support the people we know fighting the battle with breast cancer and helps us recognize the courage of those who fought the battle and won. Awareness also helps us remember the people fought and didn't win.

My fav workout girls, Karena and Katrina at Tone It Up are sponsoring a Live Pink month to help raise awareness for breast cancer. I want to invite you to #LivePink with me and the TIU Girls for the whole month of October. Go here to find out more.


#LivePink with me?