My goals are centered around keeping up my workouts and healthy eating despite an insane school semester:
1. Get in 4-5 workouts a week.
2. On any day but Saturday (my rest day) that I don't workout, choose to yoga or stretching so I'm having an active rest.
3. When running focus on changing my from heel striking to mid-foot striking.
4. Cut out the carbs I've been stress eating.
On another note, I made my fav slow cooker lasagna yesterday! It's such a great technique when you're in a hurry!
The recipe is from Williams and Sonoma. Click here to head over to the recipe.
Here are my changes to the recipe:
- Ground, seasoned, turkey breast instead of sausage
- Part Skim or non-fat ricotta cheese
- Whole wheat lasagna noodles
- Nix the Parmesan cheese except on the very top
|Pic is from the Williams and Sonoma website - I forgot to take a pic of mine|