Friday, September 7, 2012

Scarf Hunting

So, I've been scarf hunting the last couple days for the Scarf Swap and managed to come across two scarves I am IN LOVE WITH!! My inner Anglophile Book Nerd has found its clothing match. Tell me you aren't in love with these too? If you love these as much as I do, go here to purchase on etsy.

These are the words of Captain Wentworth to Anne Elliot in the Jane Austen novel, Persuasion.

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone forever."



These are Darcy's words to Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice.

"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I love and admire you."

I am absolutely swept off my feet, aren't you?

Which are you partial too?

I'm more of a Persuasion girl myself. It's just such a sweeping romance where the nice girl gets the nice guy by being patient and being nice.

*Sigh* I am loving these!