Friday, May 11, 2012

Rainy Days are Perfect for Book Nerds and Bloggers!

 Finals are over! I'm free for the semester and I now officially have time to indulge in the nonessential activities that I love. So, here I am - blogging!

I don't know about you, but I love cloudy, drizzly, rainy weather. There is something so wonderful about the smell of rain, the content look that wet plants seem to radiate - especially grass, and sound of rain hitting the roof, walls, windows, and the rhythm that changes with the intensity of the rain.

Days like this make me want to read, drink tea, and lounge in pajamas. Since finals are officially over, Mack and I have decided to do just that!










I hope you're enjoying your Friday as much as I'm enjoying mine!!

P.S. Here's what I'm reading:
The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
Visual Communication: Integrating Media, Art, and Science by Rick Williams and Julianne Newton

The last one was a loan from my advisor to help me get comfortable with creativity before I start some visual arts classes in the fall - so friendly of her to loan it to me!