Sunday, April 22, 2012

Partial Success - We did not get hit by a car!

That was a great run 4500 ft higher than I've ever done 3.2 miles before!

Mack and I managed to enjoy 2 out of 3 of our success goals:

My leashing skills coupled with an inkling of self control led to Mack not darting at cars - hooray!
We enjoyed being outside!

Unfortunately, after the 2 mile marker Mack was in desperate need of a quick walking break and my heel started to give me shoots of pain like it does when my plantar fasciitis s acts up. So we walked about a quarter of a mile and then ran the rest of the way home!

2 out of 3 isn't bad!

Next weekend we're supposed to run even further! Cannot wait to see how far I can actually go!

Since Mack is super cute and I do not take pics while running, are some after shots of the tired runners.

Enjoy!