Friday, March 2, 2012

Can you believe it's already March???

I can't! School has kept me so busy, that time has flown! I'm getting ready to head to school for classes and an essay exam (there's one every other week) and I wanted to share one of my fav things that I download at the beginning of every month!

(In)courage is an AWESOME blog/website that always has great and encouraging posts. They also have sweet freebies in the form of monthly computer desktop calendars. This month's calendar has Proverbs 17:17 on it.
"A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for adversity."
Such wonderful words to us know we have friends to lean on in love and siblings to support us even in adversity.
Anyway, to download your own March Calendar (which is also cheerful and cute looking) go to (In)Courage's website and go to the calendar tab and it will give you the option of downloading the size you prefer.

Here's a cheerful glance at the last couple of months: