Thanks for the accidental reminder, Lauren!
Today, I am not feeling so loving. My wonderful flew away on an airplane to go to some AF training. He'll be gone for a whole monthish. I say boo to that! That's life though, so I'm going to push through the bad to embrace the good by reminding myself of things I love!
So, here's what I (chocolate) love (if you didn't get that, you should go back up and read Lauren's blog):
- My hubby! I am so sad he'll be gone, but I will be ecstatic to see him when he's back.
- Keebler Rainbow Chip Cookies - I can eat way too many in one sitting
- Hubby's new Apple Air - so cute and cool
- Silly pop songs that I shouldn't admit to liking
- When actors from shows I like make cameos or early career appearances in other shows
See above video and photo below:
|Fisher from Bones also in Katy Perry's video!|
|Clark from Bones|
|Early career appearance as a rapper in Numb3rs|
|Mr. Shue from Glee|
|Rapist Cop on Numb3rs (awkward)|
- Framboise Lambic - So amazing, if you're of age, you should try it
- Mack - (I always list Mack) he's such a great companion, especially when the hubs is gone
On a side note, I hope all the Shredders out there are killing on Day 3 - I know E and I are!!