Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love List Wednesday

Lately I feel like my blog has been getting a little stale. Lots of counting down, a little bit of moving apprehension, and not a lot of recipes or running recaps. I'm not actually sure who really reads my blog, but I'm afraid I've bored everyone away. I was running out of inspiration and then I read the newest blog I've been reading (go here to check it out). It's written by a fellow AF pilot spouse that I met at our last base. I've always loved her sense of humor and her in general, but I never knew she was such a gifted writer. Reading her wonderful words has inspired me to introduce a "Love List Wednesday". To see the specific source of my inspiration, check out her Love List.

Wednesday always seems like such a bummer. The weekend is definitely over, the next weekend is far away, and routines are reaching out to choke us. So, on Wednesdays I'm going to start celebrating the things I love that make life wonderful. Thanks friend for the amazing idea!!


  • Lazy Mack Moments
  • Pinning wings on WM
  • Mornings in pajamas
  • Peppermint Mocha creamer being sold year round
  • Flowers
  • Dixie Chicks
  • Hugs
  • Bonds of Sisterhood that have nothing to do with being actually related
To illustrate my point:

Who doesn't love the squint?