Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Run For Your Life or So You Can Eat More Donuts

So, my running has not been going as well as I had hoped. I've gotten kind of busy and my running partner has started a new job. Between our schedules my Couch to 5K program has been patchy at best. Ugh. So, in an attempt to kick start my "love" or eager tolerance of running, I have put together a few new playlists for my iPod. Tomorrow I am going to try out Running Playlist #1. Since I am having a small bout of insomnia and Gilmore Girls Season 1 on DVD is only taking up part of my evening attention, I decided to share my first playlist. I'm hoping it will be good. I figure I currently have 5 playlists to choose from after tonight's intense iTunes session. So, if it's horrible I will move on to Playlist #2. I may also move onto Playlist #2 just for some variety.
So, without further ado:

Playlist #1
The Right Kind of Wrong - LeeAnn Rimes
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Favorite - Liz Phair
Faithfully - Journey
There's Your Trouble - Dixie Chicks
You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
Do What You Want - Ok Go
Free (If I Had Wings) - Some Random Christian Band that many version of iTunes have lost
Pi Beta Phi - DJ $crilla
Love Don't Live Here - Lady Antebellum
Am I The Only One (Who's Ever Felt This Way) - Dixie Chicks
Meet Virgina - Train
Our Love is Loud - See Free's Artist
Get Over It - Ok Go

Here's to my 2.25 mile run tomorrow!

Mack is also excited to run again. He needs to watch his figure.