Thursday, October 21, 2010

Every Day has a Soundtrack as Well as Dinner

One our favorite dinners we had a week ago, is Rachael Ray's Quesadilla Casserole since Rachael does such a fantastic job going through the steps on her website, just check out the link. My advice would be to cook it in a casserole pan you cut in also. I cooked mine in my little Dutch Oven, which worked great. It is delicious!

The leftovers were delicious also!
When I cook or clean, I always have music going. I love music! I love music of all kinds. Lately, I've been on a bit of a country and memory kick, so I thought to spice up today's post, I'd share a few songs I've been loving lately!


What can I say? She gets it right every time :D


This song makes me think of home and family, love it!


I could listen to Brooks and Dunn all day! The little bit of Reba at the end just make it even better! Plus, I need an opinion here, was that Mr. Big from Sex and the City making a cameo???


Will decided this song made him think of me right after we started dating. So, now it makes me think of him. We wanted it to be our first dance song, but it's hard to dance to Coldplay.

There are just so many, I think I'll leave it at that. Enjoy!

What kind of music do you guys listen to while you cook/clean???