Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gone Grey - Perfect for the fall!

I wanted to repaint my nails this week and was looking to get away from pinks, reds, and purples. I keep seeing black nail polish on other girls and it suddenly is looking chic when its paired with a put together look - for some examples, see this blog entry on Cup of Jo. I saw the same episode of New Girl that Jo mentions in her blog and I loved the black nail polish!



I just couldn't see myself wearing black nail polish. I don't have that pulled together look to pull it off. Instead I opted for a lovely metallic grey. The color is called Gone Grey and it has the chic mystery of black, but toned down for those of us who want to stay a bit further away from high school goth.

I love how fast this brand dries!




Sporting my Gone Grey