Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Runday

Today was a Sunday Runday!
This was my mantra as I ran today: "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Exercise is a great way to keep your temple in good shape!



 Mack and I headed out from my parent's house (we're in CO for little bro 1's graduation). We were ready to conquer the altitude. The plan was to run out for 15 min and run back for 15 min. This worked great till a little after the half way point when Mack lunged across me at a moving car and we both went down.

Mack is totally okay - I look like a 3rd grader who skinned her knees in a bike accident.

Those knees will look super hot when I wear a dress to little bro's graduation.

Thanks Mack...Here's to hoping they don't hurt too much to run this week - I need to be ready for the Color Run in Denver on Saturday!