Sunday, February 26, 2012

Saving My Life - One 6:30 wake up after another...

I got all those crazy tests from the week before last back this week! I am happy to say I am ridiculously pleased with my first plunge back into academia after my location imposed hiatus from school. Anthropology is challenging and broad ranging, which I love! I am so happy that I transferred into this program!

On another note, I've been thinking abut this awesome running quote this week. Now, I haven't been running a ton because I'm a weather wimp, but I've been fitting in time to workout on a regular basis. I think if I could switch out running with exercise, this quote would be perfect. There is no disease preventative like staying healthy. Sometimes there isn't much we can do to protect ourselves, but keeping our bodies strong can't hurt!



So, go forth and save your lives!!