Thursday, January 5, 2012

There She Goes Again...

I originally started this blog to enjoy sharing recipes and thoughts with my friends, family, and all of you other people out there. Lately, I've haven't really felt motivated to post recipes or the quippy little posts I've gotten used to.

I was thinking about starting a new blog, but I did just give out this web address to all the people I sent Christmas cards to. So I figured I probably shouldn't abruptly switch it up. Then, I realized I must have unintentionally thought of not limiting myself when I set up this blog. Nowhere in any of my descriptions was this limited to being a food blog.

So, from now on look forward to seeing recipes when I find a good one, the occasional wine review (We just stocked up at Trader Joe's), thoughts on what I've been reading, catchy and encouraging thoughts, and updates on my working out.

To cheer this massive amount of type up, I thought I'd leave you all with this!