Thursday, October 27, 2011

Erin Condren Planners - Great Deal!

First, I have to say that I more than LOVE Erin Condren planners. They have everything any organized (wanna be organized) girl could ever want in a planner. On top of their excellent organization, they are also super cute!!! Normally, they are about $50, so when this deal on Plum District for $25 for $50 worth of Erin Condren came up, I jumped at the chance!

The voucher doesn't expire till January, so I'll probably wait till later this year when I can order a 2012-2013 Life Planner.

If you're interested in this awesome deal from Plum Distict, click HERE.

To lure you in, here are a few pics of wonderful planner covers:




To see inside pics and watch the Erin Condren video about her super awesome planners, click HERE.

Hope you're all having an awesome day and I will be back later with a belated Love List from yesterday...