- "The Relief of Imperfection" by Joan Web - This book has helped me feel a lot more at piece and I'm really loving it so far.
- NPR: Morning Edition on the way to work
- Finishing projects - It's just so satisfying
- Crazy Girl by the Eli Young Band
- Google +
- British Cop shows - a few examples are: Inspector Lewis, MI-5, Midsomer Murders (nerdy, I know, but they are terribly witty)
- The smell of horses
- Water - lately I can't seem to get enough - weird!
I'll leave you with this wonderful quote I stumbled across in, "The Relief of Imperfection."
"To make relationships work we need courage more than repair and love more than insight."
~Dr. Larry Crabb