Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feeling the Love

As I approach the end of WM's first post UPT TDY,  I am starting to feel the the love again. Kind of. I'm trying to embrace that feeling to get ready for the hubby's return.

I'm loving:

  • "The Relief of Imperfection" by Joan Web - This book has helped me feel a lot more at piece and I'm really loving it so far.

  • NPR: Morning Edition on the way to work
  • Finishing projects - It's just so satisfying 
  • Crazy Girl by the Eli Young Band
  • Google +
  • Meringues
  • British Cop shows - a few examples are: Inspector Lewis, MI-5, Midsomer Murders (nerdy, I know, but they are terribly witty)
Inspector Lewis

  • The smell of horses
  • Water - lately I can't seem to get enough - weird!
I'll leave you with this wonderful quote I stumbled across in, "The Relief of Imperfection."

"To make relationships work we need courage more than repair and love more than insight."
~Dr. Larry Crabb