Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love List Wednesday

It's that time again. It's time for Love List Wednesday!

I love


  • Beach Biking in Port A with WM
  • Mack's pouty faces (I just realized I always love Mack in my love lists...)
  • The History of the World in 100 Objects podcast - go here to see how you can check it out
  • Podrunner Intervals podcast - free running music! go here to get some sweet tunes of your own
  • "Green Eyes" by Coldplay - My hubby told me when we were dating that this song made him think of me. So now it makes me think of him!
  • The Secret History of the Pink Carnation series
  • Soaking up sunshine by the pool
  • The sharp and spicy smell of cinnamon
Swimming Reindeer found in Montastruc, France made about 13,000 years ago - from podcast History of the World in 100 Objects #4