Monday, October 8, 2012

Motivation Monday

My favorite day on the Tone It Up Calendar is Monday. Karena & Katrina always have a motivational challenge that isn't a workout. Last week they asked us to journal goals, this week they asked us to reach out and encourage a friend. What a great way to start the week, right?

So, friends, I want to encourage you. If you are thinking about getting in your workout today, you should just do it. You will never regret working out, but you might have some regret and guilt about not working out. Take it from me, the ultimate procrastinator (as I blog before class starts...) that it is worth your time and effort.

My goodreads quote of the day seemed like a perfect reminder that routine and diligence are what lead us to freedom!

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty"
-Frank Herbert (author of Dune)

What's waiting for you today?????

These were waiting for me!


He needs exercise, too!
Head on over to Tone It Up to pick up your own October Calendar!